Subject: Re: NetBSD 2.1 release for Mac68k softfloat
To: William Duke <wduke@cogeco.ca>
From: Bruce O'Neel <edoneel@sdf.lonestar.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/29/2005 08:20:04
Hi,

My incomplete understanding of the idea is that one has different RCn
releases until everyone is happy, and then except for CVS tags,
displayed version numbers and such, it becomes the release.

My feeling would be that unless you have some overriding desire to
run 2.1 vs 2.1RC6, I'd just stick with 2.1RC6.  One could run
a cvs diff command as well if you wanted to check for sure.

cheers

bruce