Subject: Re: NetBSD 2.1 release for Mac68k softfloat
To: Bruce O'Neel , <port-mac68k@NetBSD.org>
From: William Duke <wduke@cogeco.ca>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/28/2005 20:17:51
Bruce,

I just finished doing a complete install of 2.1_RC6 the other day.   I'm
wondering if there are any changes between 2.1_RC6 and 2.1 that would
warrant installation of the 2.1 builds?

Basically, is there any difference between 2.1_RC6 and 2.1 other than the
dropping of the "_RC6" suffix from the name?   I'm not going to bother
re-installing if 2.1_RC6 and 2.1 are the same animal with a just slightly
changed name.

Thanks,