Subject: NetBSD 2.1 release for Mac68k softfloat
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Bruce O'Neel <edoneel@sdf.lonestar.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/28/2005 10:01:30
Hi,

Well, there hasn't been an official announcment yet, beyond the CVS logs
of "welcome to NetBSD 2.1", but netbsd 2.1 for Mac68k softfloat is at:

ftp://ftp.ziaspace.com/pub/NetBSD/m68k/NetBSD-2.1-mac68ksoftfloat/

I build this from a cvs checkout of the tag netbsd-2-1-release or so,
Normally I would have built from the source that lives somewhere like
ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-2.1/ but I already had CVS
version sitting around this time.

I've not tested this yet, but, I'll try today.

BTW, this is the last version where a patch is necessary.

cheers

bruce

--
edoneel@sdf.lonestar.org