Subject: Re: nothing will compile from pkgsrc
To: port-mac68k <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Chuck Findlay <xtarutaru@netscape.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/27/2005 15:08:36
Hmm... on NetBSD 2.0 im having a few problems compiling a few things,
including:
ncurses 5.4
tcl
tk
gtk 2
showtraf or trafshow.. cant remember
But i think that pkgsrc.tar.gz is now for netbsd 2.0 a bit more then
1.6.2 because when i installed 1.6.2, it dident let me use it either.

Good luck,

Chuck Findlay