Subject: Re: Is it just me or...
To: iMac <wduke@cogeco.ca>
From: Bruce O'Neel <edoneel@sdf.lonestar.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/25/2005 16:41:36
Oh yes, one final thing.  If you want to start playing around with
fixing problems you *NEED* some faster system to build on.

A PII/240mhz takes about 12hrs to build netbsd current.
A 7300/200 takes about 18-24 hrs or so.

I have no idea how long a 33mhz 040 would take, but X in 1.6.2
used to take 18 hrs to compile.

cheers

bruce

edoneel@sdf.lonestar.org