Subject: Re: Dillo and XFCE binary files anyone?
To: None <thelarsons3@cox.net, port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: jus@marinahome.com.au <jus@marinahome.com.au>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/16/2005 20:27:18
Sorry to take so long to get back=2E=2E I have been offline for a little w=
hile=2E
I have given up on trying to compile Dillo for the mean time=2E=2E=2E till=
 i get
a better understanding of compiling packages etc=2E  However I did downloa=
and
install the links Browser and I am quite happy using it in just text mode=20=

as my prefered browser for the time being and occasionally drop into the
gui version
or Dillo 0=2E6=2E6 if I need to see graphics etc=2E