Subject: Second try to post: Yes, see daugerresearch.com -- Pooch, Re: Beowulf
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Dwight Hines <dwight.hines@gmail.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/11/2005 22:24:50
I think this is a good idea.  The key is to have a financial payoff
for doing it.
http://daugerresearch.com/pooch/recipe.html

I think it would be fun if all you did was create a nice matrix for
setting probabilities for government vehicles use in a restricted area
and time.

It should be trite to determine necessary, required, and goof off uses.

The key is a substantial mini-max problem that I think dauger has
solved for parallel Macs.   His is called not Beowulf, but Pooch, I
think.

I have a 700 and they are now available cheap.  I think the key would
be to be able to network them over a phone or fast connection line.

dh