Subject: Re: Trouble installing on Q700
To: Bruce O'Neel <edoneel@sdf.lonestar.org>
From: William Duke <wduke@cogeco.ca>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/11/2005 20:29:35
Nah, mine was really slow.  Although, I was running with only 8 megabytes of
RAM in my Q700 and BSD was really taxing the swap partition.   I just upped
my physical RAM to 20 megabytes this evening, and everything seems to be
about 10 times faster. :)

The problem, apparently, was about memory, or the lack thereof.

Regards,

William