Subject: Re: Trouble installing on Q700
To: Hauke Fath <hauke@Espresso.Rhein-Neckar.DE>
From: William Duke <wduke@cogeco.ca>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/09/2005 22:56:18
Ooops, my last message got truncated.   Here it is again:

Okay, here's what I get when I type startx from the twal# prompt:

xauth: (argv):1:  bad display name "twal:0" in "list" command
xauth: (stdin):1:  bad display name "twal:0" in "add" command

Couldn't open RGB_DB '/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/rgb'
-
-
-
X connection to :0.0 broken (explicit kill or server shutdown).
xauth: (argv):1:  bad display name "twal:0" in "remove" command

Okay, there's some othe stuff displayed between the "Couldn't open RGB_DB
'/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/rgb'" line and the "X connection to 0.0 broken (explicit
kill or server shutdown)." line.   The three vertical minus signs are not
actually displayed on the screen.   I just used them to represent the
additional lines that are displayed before the screen clears.

I'm hoping you can help me figure this out.   Obviously, something is just
not right.

Thanks,

William