Subject: Re: Start xscreensaver without starting X?
To: Hauke Fath <hauke@Espresso.Rhein-Neckar.DE>
From: Justin Fielke <jus@marinahome.com.au>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/03/2005 10:09:03
Sorry I haven't repsonded for a few days... I have been away for the
weekend. Anyway thanks for all your help. It has given me a much better idea
on how x works and how to configure it. I will play around with setting X to
just kick open xterm full screen and xscreensaver and see how I go.
Thanks
Justin