Subject: Re: TI _nubus interface products_ data manual
To: Michael R. Zucca <mrz5149@acm.org>
From: Aaron J. Grier <agrier@poofygoof.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/14/2005 14:11:28
On Wed, Sep 14, 2005 at 04:31:40PM -0400, Michael R. Zucca wrote:
> Aaron J. Grier wrote:
> >my employer is cleaning out their datasheets library, and I grabbed a
> >1991 texas instruments _nubus(tm) interface products_ book.  it has data
> >on the following parts:
> >
> >SN74ACT2440 nubus interface controller
> >SN74ACT2441 mcp nubus interface controller
> >SN74ALS2442 nubus block slave address generator
> >SN74BCT2420 nubus address/data tranceiver and registers
> >SN74BCT2423/24 16-bit latched multiplexer/demultiplexer bus transceivers
> >SN74BCT2425 mcp nubus address/data tranceivers and registers
> >
> >even if you won't be desiging these parts, the nubus timing diagrams
> >might still be of use...
> >
> >free shipping in the continental US for whoever wants it.  if anybody
> >international is interested give me a holler and I can find out shipping
> >cost.
> >

> Any chance of scanning those to PDF or something?

you volunteering?  (:

it's a bound book, so even batch scanning with a sheet feeder would
require a bit of preparation, either with a large shear, or lots of
tedious razor blade and straightedge work.

some of the parts still have datasheets at ti's website (www.ti.com).

> I'll bet some of the 68k Macs use those chips.

I bet they do, which is why I'm offering the book.

              "silly brewer, saaz are for pils!"  --  virt