Subject: TI _nubus interface products_ data manual
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Aaron J. Grier <agrier@poofygoof.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/14/2005 12:08:23
my employer is cleaning out their datasheets library, and I grabbed a
1991 texas instruments _nubus(tm) interface products_ book.  it has data
on the following parts:

SN74ACT2440 nubus interface controller
SN74ACT2441 mcp nubus interface controller
SN74ALS2442 nubus block slave address generator
SN74BCT2420 nubus address/data tranceiver and registers
SN74BCT2423/24 16-bit latched multiplexer/demultiplexer bus transceivers
SN74BCT2425 mcp nubus address/data tranceivers and registers

even if you won't be desiging these parts, the nubus timing diagrams
might still be of use...

free shipping in the continental US for whoever wants it.  if anybody
international is interested give me a holler and I can find out shipping
cost.

              "silly brewer, saaz are for pils!"  --  virt