Subject: TO-DO LIST/possible donations
To: None <undisclosed-recipients>
From: Scott Reynolds <scottr@clank.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/01/2005 22:04:07
>From owner-port-mac68k@netbsd.org  Thu Sep  1 07:49:42 2005
	by mail.netbsd.org (Postfix) with ESMTP id 7C3EC63B14A
	for <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>; Thu,  1 Sep 2005 07:49:42 +0000 (UTC)
	by fall-pradero.atl.sa.earthlink.net with esmtp (Exim 4.34)
	id 1EAjnF-0004YB-TL
	for port-mac68k@netbsd.org; Thu, 01 Sep 2005 03:47:29 -0400
	by pop-scotia.atl.sa.earthlink.net with esmtp (Exim 3.36 #10)
	id 1EAjnD-0003rh-00
	for port-mac68k@NetBSD.org; Thu, 01 Sep 2005 03:47:28 -0400