Subject: Re: serious problems with netbsd-3
To: Riccardo Mottola <zuse@libero.it>
From: Bruce O'Neel <edoneel@sdf.lonestar.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/19/2005 11:07:10
Hi,

Would you mind trying the version that I put up at

ftp://ftp.ziaspace.com/pub/NetBSD/m68k/....

please?

This one at least boots on my LC040 and I'm ssh'ed to my mail system
right now.  You could probably start up by just grabbing the kernel.

Now, all that said, I'm probably the wrong person to fix it.  I know
just about zilch about the 68k processor, and, probably don't have the
time to find the info and learn.  Too many other projects.  Sorry.

cheers

bruce

--
edoneel@sdf.lonestar.org