Subject: serious problems with netbsd-3
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Riccardo Mottola <zuse@libero.it>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/18/2005 11:44:03
Hey,

I just want to report that the current 68k situation on my MacIIci is
still "a disaster". The current daily kernel of nb3 doesn't even boot
(mmu trap) while the one I had from june (but with current userland) is
almost usable. I already sent a PR about this.

I sent a pr that I can't reliably ftp retrieve the tarballs and unpack
them, getting checksum errors. Not even when using a local LAN server.
At first I thought about a network problem, but now I believe it could
be also a disk related problem, since I had troubles expanding a file
with a correct checksum... Anyway the situation is sad.

-R