Subject: Re: Micron Xceed Grayscale in an SE/30?
To: None <gj@FREESHELL.ORG>
From: Hauke Fath <hauke@Espresso.Rhein-Neckar.DE>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/02/2005 20:11:50
At 6:22 Uhr +0000 2.6.2005, gj@FREESHELL.ORG wrote:
>It is not clear to me from searching through the archives or
>the mac68k hardware page at the NetBSD site whether or not
>this antique video card (which allows the SE/30 to display
>grays

On an external or the internal monitor? Please post the exact ID string of
the card.

>as opposed to solely black and white) is supported by
>NetBSD.  OTOH, the Xceed *color* cards certainly is.
>
>Does anyone know for certain whether this card works with
>NetBSD?

I just gave away my crystal ball for polishing...

Well, since you seem to own the card, why don't you download the NetBSD
booter and an install kernel, boot NetBSD, and tell *us*? Or am I missing
anything important?

	hauke

--
/~\  The ASCII Ribbon Campaign