Subject: Off-topic LC III question...
To: NetBSD <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Peter_Fr=F6hlich?= <phf@cs.ucr.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/29/2005 04:01:09
Hi all,

I'll make this brief since it's not about NetBSD: I got an LC III
recently, even with a nice Daystar 68030/68882/50MHz card in the PDS
slot. The problem: I switched it on, heard "half" a boot sound (the
typical "dong" thing), and then nothing. Switched off again, on again,
but no more boot sound. When I switch it on the fan and disk spin up,
but nothing else happens. Is this some "typical" LC III issue? Or is
this thing in all likelyhood "dead" now?

Peter
--
Peter H. Froehlich <><><><><><> http://www.cs.ucr.edu/~phf/