Subject: Re: CVS commit: src/sys/arch/mac68k/dev
To: Chuck Silvers <chuq@chuq.com>
From: Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@netbsd.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/25/2005 20:12:10
--wRRV7LY7NUeQGEoC

On Tue, Jan 25, 2005 at 10:51:22PM -0500, Allen Briggs wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 25, 2005 at 06:42:41PM -0800, Chuck Silvers wrote:
> > > Uhm, they can have more than one zsc. There were (are) many NuBus add=
-in=20
> > > cards that add extra zsc chips. While we haven't added the front-end =
glue,=20
> > > supporting them was a goal of the original code.
> >=20
> > if someone would send me one of these cards,
> > I'd be happy to fix the driver to support them.
>=20
> Bill has one that I sent him ages ago.
> I doubt he knows exactly where it is these days...  ;-)

Actually, I thought you sent me the card with the on-board accelerator. I=
=20
can probably find it if needed. :-)

However for this thread, I was thinking about the cards that had a pair of=
=20
8530s (or 85230s) on them and left all processing to the host OS.

Take care,

Bill

--wRRV7LY7NUeQGEoC

--wRRV7LY7NUeQGEoC--