Subject: Re: Bulk faxing
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: David Hazelton <davehazelton@access-4-free.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/20/2005 19:23:10
	I also used Hylafax a few years ago, to fax from a department of Pc's.
  I used Mandrake on a PC with 2 modems without a problem.  It really
comes down to how many modems can you put on your Mac.  My guess is that
you can connect one to your Modem port and One to your Printer port then
you are done.  I do not remember to many multi port RS-422 or RS-232
cards for a Macintosh.  The only way I see more than that is to have a
terminal server loaded with modems and many phone lines, or use a PC
with a 8-port RS-232 card and of course Linux or OpenBSD.

David Hazelton