Subject: Re: dreaming... (RE: Q840 benchmarks)
To: Larson, Tim (Corporate) <>
From: Julio M. Merino Vidal <>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/13/2005 21:20:30
On Thu, 2005-01-13 at 13:54 -0600, Larson, Tim (Corporate) wrote:
> That's a good point to segue into a new topic.  What things (mac68k-specific or not) would you most like to see in the next version of NetBSD?  I'm pretty happy with NetBSD as a platform in general, so here are mine.
> * reverse video on the console

If with reverse video you mean white on black, then you can already
do it with -current.  Take a look at the wsconsctl variables described

There are still some issues in mac68k that I haven't had time to debug.
IIRC, if the console tries to show a string in reverse mode, it gets
stalled in reverse mode (thus becoming black on white again).  This does
not happen in i386...

Julio M. Merino Vidal <>
The NetBSD Project -