Subject: dreaming... (RE: Q840 benchmarks)
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Larson, Tim (Corporate) <Tim.Larson@conagrafoods.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/13/2005 13:54:10
> I asked about it making it in=20
> recently=20
> and one of the maintainers mentioned that he'd like to get it=20
> in when he=20
> has some time. =20

Eh, well, maybe 2.1 then.  :)

That's a good point to segue into a new topic.  What things =
(mac68k-specific or not) would you most like to see in the next version =
of NetBSD?  I'm pretty happy with NetBSD as a platform in general, so =
here are mine.

* reverse video on the console
* DMA SCSI support
* color X server included by default

I've been around long enough to understand (at least superficially) =
what's holding these up, but they would be nice.

Tim
--=20
Tim Larson                   ><>                        402.595.4419
Systems Analyst                             Web Center of Excellence
mail stop 9-180                                  ConAgra Foods, Inc.