Subject: Re: SE/30 as a ADSL router/gateway/firewall opinions
To: Joshua Coombs <jcoombs@gwi.net>
From: Nuno Teixeira <nu@nunotex.freeshell.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/26/2004 20:32:52
Hi Joshua,

I remember to search for scsi ethernet for my SE/30 but I didn't found
anything. I will search again. Do you know any?

I'm looking for a simple ADSL ethernet modem too. Something like a
Alcatel SpeedTouch Home do the job. If you know anything better that
this one, please let me know.

Yours,

	Nuno Teixeira