Subject: duo 270c + netdock = hang
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.org>
From: Gregory Smith <wolfy@treellama.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/17/2004 22:36:46
	I saw the 2.0 release announcement and decided I'd dig the old 270c out
and give it a try, now that there's netdock support (I used to use
mac68k on a IIx back in 1998 or so before someone gave me an alpha). I
have an Asante Netdock, unfortunately when it's plugged in the kernel
hangs after:

fpu0 at mainbus0 (mc68882)

	Without the dock attached, after the fpu line the kernel goes right on to

adb0 (direct, PowerBook): 2 targets

and continues to boot from there. But it's not very useful to me without
a net connection.

	I'm not set up to build kernels but if someone would like to send me an
ADB_DEBUG kernel maybe that would tell me why it's hanging.
	mrg is printing its ROM kludge message, is that supposed to happen?
	Any other insights?

Gregory