Subject: Re: Install problem with 2.0
To: John Klos <john@ziaspace.com>
From: Bruce ONeel <edoneel@sdf.lonestar.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/17/2004 15:51:33
Excellent, I'm not going insane.

I had another question now that I've done a 2.0 Sparc update
as well.

When I did the partition table I noticed I could choose ffsv1
or ffsv2.  What is ffsv2 and why is this option not possible
with the 68k install?  The only thing I could easily find was that
softdep seems to be a bad choice with ffsv2 and it is good for
file systems greater than 1tb.  I 'll admit that 1TB file systems
will be very uncommon on 68k systems :-)

Thanks!

cheers

bruce