Subject: Booting a Quadra 650 without interaction
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Ed Schouten <ed@il.fontys.nl>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/08/2004 09:48:04
--mYCpIKhGyMATD0i+

Hello guys,

Yesterday I was helping a friend of mine with his Wintel machine (you know,
removing spyware). After a little chit-chat, he told me that he had an Apple
Quadra 650 in the attic, which I could have *joy* *joy*

So I tried to boot NetBSD on the thing and it works, but I want to be able
to boot NetBSD without any interaction, because it will be a small server, I
guess...

In the FAQ, I read that you could boot NetBSD from a small Mac OS install or
=66rom a bootable floppy, with Booter. Does any of you guys know if it is
possible to do an automated bootup on these things?

Yours,
--=20
 /   Ed Schouten   \
 \ ed@il.fontys.nl /