Subject: Re: Latest softfloat build?
To: Bruce ONeel <edoneel@sdf.lonestar.org>
From: Joe Laffey <joe@laffeycomputer.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/25/2004 10:28:55
On Thu, 25 Nov 2004, Bruce ONeel wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Hmm, RC1-5 have all worked well for me.  The current
> problem with the softfloat install is with current and
> it seems (my guess) tobe network related.  I've not gotten
> back to it yet.
>
> I have no idea what problems one might have with the
> network on the RC5 build.  It would be worth trying
> the RC4 or earlier build and you probably can get away
> with just downloading the kernel and using that to try
> things out.

The install kernel? I assume the normal kernel as well.. Or perhaps try
both.

The amazing thing about this pb520 is that, though it is a 25Mhz LC040, it
boots up about 5-10 time faster than a G5!! ;-)

--
Joe Laffey                |        Visual Effects for Film and Video
LAFFEY Computer Imaging   |        ---------------------------------