Subject: Call for testers, was Re: Softfloat and -current
To: Julio M. Merino Vidal <jmmv@menta.net>
From: Bruce ONeel <edoneel@sdf.lonestar.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/17/2004 16:56:03
Hi,

Ok, I think we need more than 2 data points -)

Anyone else want to give this a shot?  You probably
need either a full up 040 or an LC040.

For either of them could you try the softfloat
build from ftp://ftp.ziaspace.com/pub/NetBSD/m68k/current?
Does the install kernel boot?  Or, does it crash after
the md0 line.

For those of you with full up 040s could you grab a
recent build of current for mac68k and try the install kernel
as well?  If you can't find or easily build on I can build it.

Thanks very much.

cheers

bruce