Subject: Re: Who is maintaining mac68k now?
To: None <mrz5149@acm.org>
From: Robert Swindells <rjs@fdy2.demon.co.uk>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/12/2004 17:35:18
Michael R. Zucca wrote:
>Just a question, but who is "manning the ship" for NetBSD mac68k now?
>The last I heard it was Scott R. but I haven't seen hide nor hair of him
>in ages. Who has commit rights, etc?

Scott has had email problems, he is still port maintainer though.

Plenty of people can commit changes though.

>The reason I ask is that the preliminary AV SCSI DMA support changes
>that I submitted in PR 24883 still aren't in the source tree. :(

The last time you mentioned it I asked whether you could provide diffs
for it.

This was not because I couldn't be bothered reading the PR, but because
once I had looked at the tarball I found that it contained modified
versions of files that had moved on in CVS.

Robert Swindells