Subject: Re: Softfloat and -current
To: Julio M. Merino Vidal <jmmv@menta.net>
From: Bruce ONeel <edoneel@sdf.lonestar.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/12/2004 14:01:17
Hi,

Sorry this took so long.  Has anyone tried current with a full up
040 recently?  Does it work?

Good news and bad news.

The good news is that the patch looks almost correct, but,
the changes to the libm makefile didn't get copied.  The changes
are below.

The bad news is that while the 2.99.10 kernel seems to work fine,
install kernel does not work for me as well.

I'm doing a clean build just in case the install kernel was using
libm.

cheers

bruce

[edoneel@lain]/usr/edoneel/current/src/lib/libm[1141]: diff Makefile
~/current/Makefile
80a81
> .if (${MKSOFTFLOAT} != "yes")
86a88
[edoneel@lain]/usr/edoneel/current/src/lib/libm[1142]:
--

.if (${MKSOFTFLOAT} != "yes")
.PATH:  ${.CURDIR}/arch/mc68881 ${.CURDIR}/arch/m68k