Subject: Re: KDE or GNOME on a Quadra @ 25MHZ?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.org>
From: Julio M. Merino Vidal <jmmv@menta.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/26/2004 10:34:19
On Sun, 26 Sep 2004 00:49:46 -0500
Tim & Alethea Larson <thelarsons3@cox.net> wrote:

> LOL!  I've wanted to do this, just for giggles, and to get a screenshot
> to show I did it.  It would be nightmarishly slow.  I've run iceWM (a
> very lightweight wm) on 68k, which is tolerable.  I couldn't get
> Blackbox to install or compile correctly on my box.

I got blackbox working (and didn't have any problem in building it, IIRC),
but any time I moved a window off screen (through the bottom border), it
segfaulted (or maybe it just quit, can't remember).

I also installed pwm, which worked very nicely.

Cheers

--
Julio M. Merino Vidal <jmmv@menta.net>
http://www.livejournal.com/users/jmmv/