Subject: m68k-softfloat binary packages available
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org, port-amiga@netbsd.org,>
From: John Klos <john@ziaspace.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/02/2004 17:51:57
Hello,

For people who are using Bruce O'Neel's softfloat builds on your m68k
hardware, we have binary pkgsrc packages available.

Since the 1.6.2 packages are being built on the same machine that's
providing ftp, the number of packages will be continuously updated. The
2.0 packages will be rsynced nightly (at 6:00am GMT).

Packages are available here:

ftp://lilith.sixgirls.org/pub/NetBSD/packages/1.6.2/m68k-softfloat/
and
ftp://lilith.sixgirls.org/pub/NetBSD/packages/2.0/m68k-softfloat/

Please let me know if you try them - they are untested at the moment.

Thanks,
John Klos