Subject: We received your mail
To: None <>
From: None <>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/18/2004 20:09:29
Dear Member:

Thank you for writing to The New York Times on the Web.

This automated response contains answers to the most common questions that arise after receiving a promotional e-mail message from  If your question
is not answered below, please check our online Site Help area at:
for more information and links to contact Customer Service.

Note: We do not monitor this address and will not be responding individually to messages sent to:

Q: Why did I receive a promotional message from The Times on the Web?
A: When you registered with The Times on the Web, you selected the
option to receive e-mail about new features and services we are
offering on our Web site.
Q: I've lost my Member ID or my password, and I want to access
the Web site.