Subject: Re: AAUI adapters with NetBSD
To: Cameron Kaiser <spectre@floodgap.com>
From: Bruce ONeel <edoneel@sdf.lonestar.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/28/2004 21:39:34
It runs well.  I don't have other mac68k systems to compare it
to so I can't comment on the speed compared to other 68k systems.
And yes, it is the -msoft-float build.  My 540c systems are the
reason I did the softfloat stuff.

No sleep/battery monitor etc though.  That's ok for me since
I don't have good batteries anymore so I have to plug it
in.

In an earlier life I ran a lot of sun 3/260 systems and it feels
faster than those did.

cheers

bruce