Subject: Re: pkgsrc and packages info/status for mac68k?
To: Tim & Alethea Larson <thelarsons3@cox.net>
From: Cameron Kaiser <spectre@floodgap.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/18/2004 19:34:12
> In a similar vein, anyone gotten a recent MySQL 4.0.x to compile?  I
> tried the .17 from pkgsrc, and the .18 from mysql.com, but neither one
> compiles.  I'd like to try Apache 2 also, but now I'm gun-shy.
>
> I'm on 1.6.2 FWIW.

I haven't been able to either, though I haven't tried very hard. I'm still
using the old brown MySQL 3.23.x that was offered in packages/, although it
has a lot of problems (table rebuilding, for example, is totally screwed).
I might take another whack at compiling a 4.0.x backend this weekend.

 Cameron Kaiser, Floodgap Systems Ltd * So. Calif., USA * ckaiser@floodgap.com
-- "I'd love to go out with you, but I'm rethreading my toothbrush bristles." -