Subject: Re: Is it a problem with gcc?
To: Michael Lesniak <mlesniak@vt.edu>
From: Bruce O'Neel <edoneel@sdf.lonestar.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/17/2004 20:02:23
Hi,
I can't help with the drive spindown (since my powerbooks drives don't spin
down) but I might be able to help with configure

Put the following in a file called t.c

#include <stdio.h>
int main (int argv, char **argc)
{
	puts ("hello");
	return 0;
}

then type

gcc -o t t.c

and then

./t

If all works ./t should print out "hello".

I'll bet the gcc line fails.  What error message do you get?

Thanks!

cheers

bruce

p.s.  Note that it's 9pm my time so I'll maybe not respond till tomorrow my time.

cheers

bruce

--
edoneel@sdf.lonestar.org