Subject: here is the error, from make
To: Joshua Coombs <jcoombs@gwi.net>
From: Michael Lesniak <mlesniak@vt.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/17/2004 14:49:57
Hello,
Thanks for all your help.

When I try make for anything (most recently, tcsh)
I get:
===>  Error: The package tools installed on this system are out of date.
===>  The installed package tools are dated 2003/02/02 and you must
update
===>  them to at least 2003/09/18  using the following command:
===>
===>  	cd /pkgsrc/pkgtools/pkg_install && /usr/bin/make clean &&
/usr/bin/make insta
ll
***  Error code 1

Stop.