Subject: Re: 1.6.2 upgrade
To: Frederick Bruckman <fredb@immanent.net>
From: Kazuyuki Inanaga <happyday@pp.iij4u.or.jp>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/08/2004 15:09:06
Hi,

At 9:12 AM -0600 04.3.7, Frederick Bruckman wrote:

>It probably means you didn't boot into 1-bit color. "dt" only works
>in mono color mode.

Yes, exactly :)  It works in the 'monitor depth B&W'. Thanks a lot.

I find README, dt.html, example.dtrc in /usr/pkg/share/doc/dt.
Those are very helpful for me.

I'm surprised by "dt" with a pointer on the console, and also I can
copy and paste!

One more question:
How can I escape "dt"?
I do 'kill -HUP', it's not smart :)