Subject: Re: duo 230 panic
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.org>
From: Shane Madden <joethebarber@earthlink.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/02/2004 00:17:55
I'm working toward confirming that.. but unfortunately my cd burner has
no cable, and i have no localtalk capable computer that can connect to
the net... so in short i got stuck downloading, removing excess files
(to fit on the duo's drive), and recompressing on a windows machine,
adding a ^M character to the end of every single line of certain types
of text documents.  vi's %s/.$// command nukes every one in a file, but
there are probably hundreds of infected files.. is there a way to batch
clean all those files?

oh and by the way the if_netdock_nubus.c file exists and is referenced
in -current so altering files.mac68k and <MYCONF> aren't necessary
steps.

Thanks,
Shane