Subject: Sad Mac's
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: David Rogers <davidrogers23@earthlink.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/29/2004 22:13:27
Everytime that I reboot my IIci from NetBSD, I get a sad mac.  No video
so I can't tell what the error is(I'm using a nubus Toby card).  I'm
using my own -current kernel but it also has done this with several
past release kernels(1.6, 1.6.1, i think the 1.5 series too).

Here's an outline of my system for reference.

IIci, 32MB RAM
Daystar Turbo040
Toby video
2 scsi drives, macos, root and swap on one, /usr on the other
Asante ethernet card

Any ideas?  It's not crucial, just annoying.  I can shutdown -h now,
power down and then power up with no problems.  it just requires me to
do some minimal extra work.

Dave