Subject: Re: duo 230 panic
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Shane Madden <joethebarber@earthlink.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/25/2004 23:03:28
Huh never mind that last mail.  The opposite of my theory has happened.
  The video works flawlessly.  The minidock does not.

nubus() slot e: API Engineering EtherRun-Dock  Ethernet Card for
Macintosh Duo (Vendor:  Copyright 1991-94, API Engineering, Part:
EtherRUN-Dock ) not configured

So, no go on the dock.  It's a Newer Ether MicroDock.  So the
if_netdock_newbus.c isn't working.  Hmm.
Shane

>>> http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-mac68k/2000/11/08/0000.html .