Subject: Re: duo 230 panic
To: Kazuyuki Inanaga <happyday@pp.iij4u.or.jp>
From: Shane Madden <joethebarber@earthlink.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/25/2004 15:59:41
Sounds good, but FPE is not of concern if we can't even get to a login
prompt... if if_netdock_nubus.c was committed to the tree then my
problems there should be fixed, right now I'm running the 1.6.1
install... but more important, I think, is something I see here with
your 1.6H GENERIC_DUO kernel, the onboard video support, specifically

intvid0 at obio0 @ 60000000: On-board video
intvid0: 640 x 400, monochrome

Which is why I have my kernel panic.  And, sadly enough, I have no
other machine running netBSD, so my kernels are stuck where they are
until I can fix that, I should be able to scrounge up a PPC in a day or
3 for the purpose of kernel building if all else fails with this duo.
However, that 1.6H kernel looks promising...
Shane