Subject: Re: nubus 8-24GC memory
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.org>
From: Eric Berna <eric@thiel.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/13/2004 10:35:29
I had one of these way back when they were new, and I remember that the
extra RAM was just used by the GC software.  Under Mac OS, with the
accelerator software installed, the video card is noticeably faster
with extra RAM.  Yet, under NetBSD the extra RAM is pointless, unless
of course you are writing some code to run on that AMD chip.

Sorry for the late post.

Eric Berna
eric@thiel.com