Subject: Re: PowerBook Duo 230 (68030 -fpu)
To: Kazuyuki Inanaga <happyday@pp.iij4u.or.jp>
From: Bruce ONeel <edoneel@sdf.lonestar.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/12/2004 16:28:02
Kazuyuki Inanaga <happyday@pp.iij4u.or.jp> wrote:
<snip>

> >Also, have you managed to get X working or is it just a straight console?
>
> Duo230 doesn't have FPU. As you know, we can put it on Macintosh Duo Dock
> but Macintosh Duo Dock is not supported anyway. I don't like to run X on
> a FPU-less machine. I expect the following page is helpfull for our Duo230.
>
> http://edoneel.chaosnet.org/Downloads.html
> "Prebuilt NetBSD 1.6.1 for LC040 Macs"
> Does this support '030 FPU-less Macs, too? How about "netdock" support?

Hi,

I have no idea.  I don't *think* I've done anything 040 specific
but I don't have anyway to test since my only 030 system
is a se/30 with a fpu (and too small a disks and no ethernet yet).

If someone tests it I'm happy to update the page.  I didn't
specificly add netdock support.  I can if people would like.

cheers

bruce