Subject: Re: Persistent problems with pkgsrc
To: David Burgess <burgess@neonramp.com>
From: Tim McNamara <timmcn@bitstream.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/08/2004 21:13:20
On Feb 8, 2004, at 8:54 PM, David Burgess wrote:

> I've got this problem on one of my 50+ 1.6.1 servers.  That's right -
> just
> 1 out of ~50 servers; it is the one that I installed as a 1.6.1 server,
> but didn't upgrade from 1.6.0.  I hope that helps.

I'm not even sure what you mean.  But it gives me some hope that it's
resolvable somehow.

So far untar-ing pkgsrc.tar.gz, various permutations of cvs and also
sup have failed to give me a working pkgsrc.  It seems like there is a
typo calling "pkg_info --K" instead of "pkg_info --k" somewhere, but I
can't find it.  There's also problems in the ".../gcc.mk" file tat seem
to be persistent, per the error message.  It's beyond my skills to fix,
unfortunately.

Thanks for your reply.