Subject: Failed to make tools on -current
To: Kazuyuki Inanaga <happyday@pp.iij4u.or.jp>
From: Kazuyuki Inanaga <happyday@pp.iij4u.or.jp>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/07/2004 16:46:01
Hello,

I've been in "ERROR: Failed to make tools" since last Dec. on -current
self-building. My procedure is;

on i386:
get sources from local cvsroot
build.sh release (cross-building)

on Quadra:
install -current binary set made above
get sources from local cvsroot (exactly same as i386)
build.sh tools

About 5 hours past from it started, it spits out the same ERROR in
every building.
Error log has so many lines contained "libbackend.a(ra-colorize.o)",
I put related lines on;
http://www.pp.iij4u.or.jp/~happyday/error.html

Cross-building on i386 works fine, I'm wondering why does
self-building get "Failed to make tools" with same sources?

The error might be occuring just on my system, because anyone doesn't
point it on this list nor current-users, but I can't find the reason.

Thanks in advance for any hints,
Kazu Inanaga