Subject: Re: Dumb error locking me out of root
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.org>
From: E. Seth Miller <esmiller@umich.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/05/2004 16:22:42
Here's an odd question...
Where is it looking from?  Obviously, it doesn't look from root...  Does
it look from the current directory, or /root, or ~/, or does it refuse to
look at all if there's no leading slash?
If it actually looks in some (nonexistent) directory, maybe you could
create a link from that directory to a real shell?