Subject: Re: Daystar Accelerators (Re: fpu trap with current from 2 Jan)
To: port-mac68k@netbsd.org <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Yasufumi_Suzuki <tama@tcn-catv.ne.jp>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/22/2004 12:55:14
Hi,
Sorry, This was made new because a virus was stuck to this E-mail and reply.

At 0:08 AM +0900 04.1.22, Kazuyuki Inanaga wrote:
>TAMA-san, make me sure what is happened on your IIci, more detail
>please, thanks.

Supplementary examination
Radius GS/C + Asante MacCom Ethernet card x 2 works is fine now.

Other video-cards were conflict to NIC or more reasons, I start it in the
one without NIC so. Booter is 2.0.0a7.

Try1: Radius Video Vision Studio Upgrade
dmesg wrote....
--
macvid0: at nubus0 slot c: Radius VideoVision
macvid0: Unknown video card ID 0x55 -- Not installing interruput routine.

Try2: RasterOps Paint Board Lightning 1.1
dmesg wrote....
--
macvid0 at nubus0 slot c: PaintBoard Lightning 1.1
macvid0: Unknown video card ID 0x42e -- Not installing interrupt routine.

At 10:18 AM -0500 04.1.21, Allen Briggs wrote:
>The two Asante Ethernet cards should work fine by themselves, but
>we probably do not support the Radius GS/C yet.

No, You did fix into kernel source at 06/13/1999, I appreciate it very much.

Yasufumi_Suzuki  tama@tcn-catv.ne.jp  http://www.tcn-catv.ne.jp/~tama