Subject: Re: NuBus cards conflict (Re: Daystar Accelerators)
To: Kazuyuki Inanaga <happyday@pp.iij4u.or.jp>
From: Yasufumi_Suzuki <tama@tcn-catv.ne.jp>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/21/2004 19:43:41
Hi

ohisashi buridesu inanaga-san

At 1:21 AM +0900 04.1.21, Kazuyuki Inanaga wrote:
>RasterOps PaintBoard Lightning 1.1 and RADIUS VideoVision Studio
>are supported now?
>I don't see those cards in 1.6.1 sys/arch/mac68k/nubus/nubus.h.

If my recognition is right, it isn't supposed to have been supported yet.

>Would you please tell me what cards combination makes that conflict?
>What is your NuBus NIC? (I have a lot of NuBus cards for spare. I expect
>if I may help you.)

In the description of dmesg
--
ae0 at nubus0 slot d: MacCon Ethernet, 32KB memory
ae0: Ethernet address 00:00:94:61:2e:66

>My IIci has "E-MACHINES Futura II LX" and "AsanteFAST10/100 NuBus".

10/100... It is wanted. However, it probably has a sound like the problem
of interrupt.
TAMA Yasufumi_Suzuki