Subject: NuBus cards conflict (Re: Daystar Accelerators)
To: Yasufumi_Suzuki <tama@tcn-catv.ne.jp>
From: Kazuyuki Inanaga <happyday@pp.iij4u.or.jp>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/21/2004 01:21:53
Hi Yasufumi,

At 6:38 PM +0900 04.1.20, Yasufumi_Suzuki wrote:

>I was using supported video-card (Rudius GS/C), but that special 21 inch
>monitor grows old and condition is  bad. Therefore I must look for another
>supported video-card. Or, RasterOps PaintBoard Lightning 1.1 and RADIUS
>VideoVision Studio I have, there must be made to cope for NIC-card.

I hope so.

By the way,
RasterOps PaintBoard Lightning 1.1 and RADIUS VideoVision Studio
are supported now?
I don't see those cards in 1.6.1 sys/arch/mac68k/nubus/nubus.h.

Would you please tell me what cards combination makes that conflict?
What is your NuBus NIC? (I have a lot of NuBus cards for spare. I expect
if I may help you.)

My IIci has "E-MACHINES Futura II LX" and "AsanteFAST10/100 NuBus".
Costly cards ;)  AsanteFAST is 'a little bit' faster than others.

Cheers,
Kazu Inanaga