Subject: use of sl/ip
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.org>
From: David Zwerdling <dzwerdling@earthlink.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/20/2004 23:43:28
Hi all, and please be kind if I'm noobish about this...
I just got two more (non-enet computers) on netBSD/mac68k.  So my
conundrum is to get them connected via sl/ip (or any other method for
that matter) to the internet.  Could someone please provide a link or
otherwise to a walkthrough of how to execute this?

Basically I get what to do via what the macBSD site said, but I'm
confused as to which of the 100 or so /dev/*es to use to connect via
serial over.  If anyone knows how to use dmesg to identify these, that
would be great.

thanks all!
DAZ